Atalanta v Lazio (BTTS or over 2.5 goals)
Lazio moved to the top of Serie A last weekend when they beat Bologna 2-0 at the Stadio Olimpico when the other title challengers had their matches postponed because of the threat of Coronavirus in Italy. Atalanta’s trip to Lecce also went ahead and they made the most of the trip by scoring seven goals in the match for the third time this season. Currently sitting fourth, Atalanta are on course to qualify for the Champions League next season.
- BTTS has landed in 6 of the last 8 meetings
- BTTS has landed in 5 of the last 6 meetings in Atalanta
- BTTS has landed in Atalanta’s last 4 league games
- BTTS has landed in 2 of Lazio’s last 3 league games
- Over 2.5 goals has paid out in Atalanta’s last 8 league and cup games
- Over 2.5 goals has landed in 2 of Lazio’s last 3 league games
- Over 2.5 has landed in 3 of the last 4 meetings in Atalanta
RB Salzburg v Sturm Graz (BTTS)
RB Salzburg’s title hopes took another major blow last weekend when they were beaten 3-2 at Altach while league leaders LASK strolled to a 5-1 win at home to Hartberg. Salzburg are now six points behind LASK and six points clear of third-placed Rapid Vienna. Sturm Graz, who drew 1-1 with home to Austria Vienna last weekend are battling to stay in the mix for a place in Europe next season sitting fifth, five points behind Wolfsberger.
- BTTS has occurred in RB Salzburg’s last 7 league games
- BTTS has occurred in 6 of Sturm Graz’s last 7 league games
- BTTS has occurred in 6 of the last 7 meetings
- The first meeting this season finished 1-1
Vitesse v Twente (BTTS)
Vitesse Arnhem host FC Twente this weekend looking to get back to winning ways after losing three of their last four in the Dutch Eredivisie and their last two at home to PSV Eindhoven and at PEC Zwolle. FC Twente have also lost their last two after losing 3-2 at home to Heerenveen last weekend. A win for Twente could see them climb two places in the league to 12th while Vitesse could move past Utrecht.
- BTTS has paid out in Vitesse’s last 3 league games
- BTTS has paid out in Twente’s last 2 league games
- BTTS has paid out in 3 of the last 4 meetings at Vitesse
Feyernoord v Willem (BTTS)
Feyernoord extended their unbeaten league run to eight during which they have taken 22 points from a possible 24. They will need to continue that form for the remainder of the season if the third-placed team are to wipe out the six-point gap between them and Ajax and AZ Alkmaar who are locked at the top of the table with 53 points from their 24 games. Willem, fifth in the table, have European hopes of their own and victory in this game will edge them closer to those dreams.
- BTTS has landed in 8 of Feyernoord’s last 9 league and cup games and their last 3 league matches
- BTTS has landed in Willem’s last 3 league games
- BTTS has landed in 3 of the last 4 meetings
Mattersburg v LASK (BTTS)
Barring a disaster, LASK should claim their first Austrian Bundesliga title in 55 years this season. They travel to Mattersburg with a six-point lead over nearest rivals RB Salzburg and with a Europa League clash with Manchester United next after this fixture, LASK will want to welcome the Premier League side to the Linzer Stadion with a win behind them. Squad rotation could come into play as manager Valerien Ismael could rest some of his star players. Mattersburg need the win to climb away from a congested bottom of the table where St Polten, Swarovski Wattens and Admira Wacker are all just two points behind Mattersburg.
- BTTS has paid out in 3 of Mattersburg’s last 4 league games
- BTTS has paid out in LASK’s last 5 league games
- BTTS has paid out in the last 5 meetings and 7 of the last 8 meetings
- BTTS has paid out in 8 of the last 9 meetings at Mattersburg
Borussia M’gladbach v Borussia Dortmund (Over 2.5 goals)
It’s a battle of the Borussias this weekend as Munchengladbach take on Dortmund. The home side are enjoying one of their best seasons in recent times and they welcome third-placed Dortmund knowing a win will see climb above their opponents. If Munchengladbach win their game in hand, they could also go above RB Leipzig into second place in the Bundesliga. Dortmund may have one eye on the second leg of their Champions League round of 16 tie at Paris St-Germain which is scheduled to take place on Wednesday night.
- Over 2.5 goals has landed in 19 of Dortmund’s last 21 league and cup games
- Over 2.5 goals has landed in 8 of Dortmund’s last 9 league and cup games
- Over 2.5 goals has landed in 4 of M’gladbach’s last 5 league games
- Over 2.5 goals landed in the last meeting in the German Cup which Dortmund won 2-1
Mechelen v Eupen (Over 2.5 goals)
Mechelen have moved into the European places thanks to three straight wins over Anderlecht, W Beveren and St Truiden. Mechelen are currently two points clear of Genk who have eyes on a top six finish themselves. Eupen ended their run of three successive defeats in the Belgian Jupiler League when they beat Mouscron 2-1 at the Kehrweg Stadion on Saturday.
- 7 of Mechelen’s last 8 league games have seen over 2.5 goals pay out
- 3 of Mechelen’s last 4 home league games have seen over 2.5 goals pay out
- Eupen’s last 4 league games have seen over 2.5 goals pay out
- Eupen’s last 2 league games away from home have seen over 2.5 goals pay out
Bologna v Juventus (Over 2.5 goals)
Juventus lost their place at the top of Serie A after their league game with Inter was postponed because of threats over the Coronavirus. The defending champions, who fell to second in the table after Lazio’s 2-0 win over Bologna, should be fresh ahead of their trip to Bologna. Bologna, who are without a win in their last three matches, look set to finish in the mid-table.
- 12 of Juventus’ last 13 league games have produced 3 or more goals
- 5 of Juventus’ last 6 league games have produced 3 or more goals
- 4 of Bologna’s last 6 league games have produced 3 or more goals
- Juventus won the first meeting 2-1 in October
Bayern Munich v Augsburg (Over 2.5 goals)
There is a look of familiarity about the top of the Bundesliga with Bayern Munich holding pole position and a three-point gap over RB Leipzig who were top for a spell until recently. Bayern have taken 28 points from a possible 30 in the last 10 league games and they will be expected to extend their unbeaten run in the league to 11 games. Augsburg, who are six points clear of Dusseldorf in 16th place, could still be dragged into a relegation battle if they don’t find a way to win matches. Augsburg are winless in their last four league games.
- 3 of Bayern’s last 4 home games have seen 3 or more goals scored
- 4 of Bayern’s last 5 games have seen 3 or more goals scored
- 3 of Augsburg’s last 5 league games have seen 3 or more goals scored
- 9 of the last 10 meetings have seen 3 or more goals scored
- The first meeting this season finished 2-2
Barcelona v R Sociedad (Over 2.5 goals)
A 2-0 defeat in last weekend’s El Clasico saw Barcelona replaced at the top of La Liga by Real Madrid. It brought an end to their four-game winning streak. Lionel Messi and co face an in-form Real Sociedad side who are going to the Nou Camp looking for their fourth successive win in La Liga. Sociedad face a battle from Valencia to stay in the top six and guarantee European football next season. Sociedad have lost on their last 23 visits to the Nou Camp.
- Over 2.5 goals has paid out in 4 of Barcelona’s last 5 league games
- Over 2.5 goals has paid out in Barcelona’s last 4 home games in all competitions
- Over 2.5 goals has paid out in Sociedad’s last 6 away games
- Over 2.5 goals has paid out in 6 of the last 7 meetings