Cologne host Mainz looking to bounce back from their 2-1 defeat at Borussia Munchengladbach on Wednesday night. It keeps Cologne tenth in the Bundesliga and they will be expected to beat Mainz this weekend who are slowing finding a bit of form that might lift them away from the relegation zone. Mainz, 15th in the table, have lost just one of their last five league games.
- Over 2.5 goals paid out in Cologne’s last 8 league games
- Over 2.5 goals paid out in Mainz’s last 7 league and cup games
- Over 2.5 goals paid out in the first meeting this season when Mainz won 3-1
Dusseldorf v Paderborn (BTTS)
If Dusseldorf are to secure their place in next season’s Bundesliga, then they will really need to win this six-pointer against the side currently bottom of the league. Dusseldorf are six points clear of their opponents and they are four points adrift of Mainz who are one place above them and the relegation zone. Paderborn have lost five of their last six league games including their last four while Dusseldorf are unbeaten in their last three league games.
- BTTS paid out in 7 of Dusseldorf’s last 8 league and cup games, including the last 3
- BTTS paid out in 5 of Paderborn’s last 6 league games
Union Berlin v Bayern Munich (2.5+ goals)
Union Berlin are looking to end their run of three league and cup games without a win when they welcome Bayern to the An der Alten Forsterei Stadium on Saturday. Bayern, who lead the Bundesliga by four points from Borussia Dortmund, have their Champions League Round of 16, second leg tie at home to Chelsea with a 3-0 advantage from the first leg. Bayern are currently unbeaten in their last 15 league and cup games.
- 3 or more goals landed in 4 of Bayern’s last 6 league and cup games
- 3 or more goals landed in Union Berlin’s last 5 league and cup games
- 3 or more goals landed in the first meeting this season when Bayern won 2-1
Utrecht v Vitesse Arnhem (BTTS)
Utrecht and Vitesse Arnhem’s quest for European football continues this weekend when the two sides meet at the Stadion Galgenwaard on Saturday. Utrecht sit sixth in the Dutch Eredivisie level on points with their opponents but their superior goal difference sees them positioned above Vitesse. Utrecht have won their last three home league games while Vitesse are without a win in their last three away games in the league.
- BTTS landed in Utrecht’s last 5 league games
- BTTS landed in 3 of Vitesse’s last 4 league games
- BTTS landed in the first meeting of the season which Vitesse won 2-1
Eintracht Frankfurt v Borussia Munchengladbach (2.5+ goals)
Frankfurt’s league form has suffered as they chase success in the Europa League. Frankfurt are currently 12th in the Bundesliga and they face a tough challenge against Borussia Munchengladbach who are well and truly in the mix for the title. Munchengladbach are just six points behind Bayern Munich knowing they still have to play the leaders in Munich before the season ends.
- 2.5+ goals landed in 7 of Frankfurt’s last 8 league and cup games
- 2.5+ goals landed 6 of Munchengladbach’s last 7 league games
- 2.5+ goals landed in the first meeting of the season when Munchengladbach won 4-2
- 2.5+ goals landed in 2 of last 3 meetings
KAS Eupen v Club Bruges (BTTS)
The smart money would be on Club Bruges extending their unbeaten run in domestic action which reached 20 with a 2-1 derby win over struggling Cercle Bruges on Saturday. Eupen have taken four points from their last two games and they will need to maintain that form if they are to avoid relegation from the Belgian 1st Division. Three of Club Bruges’ last four wins have been by a 2-1 score.
- BTTS paid out in 3 of Club Bruges’ last 4 league games
- BTTS paid out in Eupen’s last 5 league games
- BTTS paid out in 6 of the last 8 meetings including 3 of the last 4 at KAS Eupen
Paris St-Germain v Nice (2.5+ goals)
The season has gone to plan for PSG so far with a 12-point lead at the top of Ligue 1 and a place in the quarter-finals of the Champions League to look forward to after beating Borussia Dortmund 3-2 on aggregate. PSG’s only defeat in their last 28 games came against the Germans which they overturned on Wednesday night. Nice only have the league to concentrate on and sitting sixth, they face a battle to qualify for European football with four teams below them within three points of them.
- Over 2.5 goals paid out in 9 of PSG’s last 10 games
- Over 2.5 goals paid out in Nice’s last 5 league and cup home games
- Over 2.5 goals paid out in the first meeting this season which PSG won 4-1
- Over 2.5 goals paid out in 9 of the last 10 meetings
Sparta Rotterdam v Feyernoord (BTTS)
Feyernoord can only keep winning and hope Ajax and AZ Alkmaar slip up above them. There is a six-point gap between the top two and Feyernoord who are a point clear of PSV Eindhoven in the battle to finish third. Feyernoord have taken 25 points from a possible 27 in their last nine league games to keep the pressure on the sides above them. Consistency has been an issue for Sparta Rotterdam who followed up a 5-1 win at home to Emmen with a 5-1 defeat at Utrecht.
- BTTS landed in 4 of Sparta Rotterdam’s last 5 league games including their last 4 at home
- BTTS landed in 8 of Feyernoord’s last 10 league games including their last 5 away games
- BTTS landed in the first meeting of the season which finished in a 2-2 draw