Bordeaux v Nice – BTTS
Both Bordeaux and Nice will have wanted the season to have panned out better than it has so far. Relegation is not an issue for either club and qualification for European football seems to be beyond both sides. Bordeaux can go above Nice with a win in this game between two mid-table teams. Bordeaux’s last four games have seen goals for both teams while Nice’s 2-2 draw at home to Stade Brest was the eighth time in their last nine games there have been goals for Nice and their opponents.
- BTTS has landed in Bordeaux’s last 4 league matches
- BTTS has landed in 8 of Nice’s last 9 league and cup games
- 6 of Nice’s last 7 league matches have seen BTTS land
- The first meeting this season in November ended in a 1-1 draw
PSG v Dijon – Over 2.5 goals
If ever a fixture promised goals, then it has to be this one. The last three league games Paris St-Germain have played and Dijon’s last three Ligue 1 games have produced a total of 34 goals. That works out to be a goal every 16 minutes. The three games featuring PSG have produced 22 goals with the Ligue 1 leaders scoring 14 of them while their opponents have scored eight times. Dijon’s last three league games have produced a total of 12 goals and all three have ended all square.
- PSG’s last 7 league and cup games have seen totals of 7, 3, 8, 7, 6, 3 and 5 goals (39 goals)
- PSG’s last 7 home games have seen a total of 41 goals
- 5 of Dijon’s last 6 away games have seen three or more goals scored
- Dijon’s last 4 league and cup games have produced a total of 19 goals
- 3 of Dijon’s last 4 games in all competitions have seen 3 or more goals scored
Sociedad v Valladolid – 2.5 goals
Real Sociedad are still in the mix to finish third in La Liga 13 games left to play. Sociedad are sixth with 40 points which has them just three points behind third-placed Atletico Madrid. Valladolid are nervously looking over their shoulders and hoping they don’t get dragged into a relegation battle. They are seven points clear of the bottom three and a win this weekend would go some way to easing their relegation fears.
- Sociedad’s last 8 La Liga games have seen over 2.5 goals scored
- Valladolid’s last 2 La Liga matches have seen three or more goals scored
- 8 of the last 11 meeting at Sociedad have seen over 2.5 total goals scored
Twente v Heerenveen – BTTS
Heerenveen’s run of matches where both they and their opponents score was extended to 15 last weekend when they drew 2-2 at home to Den Haag. The last time Heerenveen failed to score was on August 24 while the last clean sheet they kept was on October 5 when they beat Zwolle 1-0. Twente are unbeaten in their last three home games winning their last two while Heerenveen have lost their last three away games.
- BTTS landed in Heerenveen’s last 15 Eredivisie games
- BTTS landed in Twente’s last league game- BTTS has landed in 3 of their last 5 meetings at Twente
- Twente have scored in 4 of their last 5 games- Heerenveen have scored in their last 20 matches
Dortmund v Freiburg – Over 2.5 goals
Dortmund’s 2-0 win at Werder Bremen was their third in a row and keeps them in the within touching distance of the top two sides in the German Bundesliga – Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig. Bortmund are four points behind the defending champions and three behind Leipzig. Freiberg look set to finish the season in mid table but will hope to claim a major scalp with victory at the Westfalenstadion.
- Over 2.5 goals has landed in 19 of their last 20 league and cup matches
- Over 2.5 goals has landed in Dortmund’s last 9 home games
- 3 of Freiburg’s last 4 away games have seen over 2.5 total goals land
- The first meeting of the season finished 2-2
Juventus v Inter – Over 2.5 goals
Until recently, Serie A looked like being a straight battle between Juventus and Inter Milan, but Lazio have come from nowhere to mount a title challenge. Inter have dropped to third after Lazio extended their unbeaten run in Serie A to 20 with a 3-2 win at Genoa. Leaders Juventus remain the team to beat, but with just a one-point lead over Lazio and a six-point gap between them and Inter, there is no margin for error for the Old Lady of Turin. Inter do have a game in hand on the top two.
- Over 2.5 total goals has landed in 12 of their last 13 Serie A games
- Over 2.5 goals has landed in 5 of Juventus’ last 6 matche
- Juventus beat Inter 2-1 in the reverse fixture earlier this seaso
- Inter’s last 2 Serie A games have seen three or more goals score
- Inter have failed to score a single goal on their last 5 visits to Juventus
LASK v Hartberg – Over 2.5 goals
LASK remain in control of their own destiny at the top of the Austrian Bundesliga. They are currently three points clear of their nearest rivals RB Salzburg who they recently beat 3-2 away from home. Hartberg have little to play for but that won’t stop them from trying to a rare defeat on the league leaders who have lost just one of their 18 games. Hartberg have lost their last three away games in the league.
- 7 of LASK’s last nine games have seen 3 or more goals scored
- LASK’s last 5 league games have seen over 2.5 total goals score
- LASK beat Hartberg 2-1 in the first meeting earlier this seaso
- Hartberg’s last 7 games have produced 3 or more goals
- Hartberg’s last 3 away games have seen over 2.5 total goals scored
Altach v RB Salzburg – Over 2.5 goals
Altach are far from comfortable in the Austrian Bundesliga sitting eighth with 21 points from their 20 games just six points clear of basement side Swarovski Wattens. RB Salzburg lost ground in their quest for the title when they were beaten 3-2 at home to LASK on Valentine’s Day. Salzburg, who were involved in the Europa League on Thursday night, have failed to win their last three league games while Altach are unbeaten in their last five.
- 8 of Altach’s last 9 league and cup matches have produced a minimum of three goals.
- Altach’s last 3 home games have seen over 2.5 total goals land
- RB Salzburg won the reverse fixture 6-0 in October
- RB Salzburg’s last 5 league and cup games have produced 3 or more total goals
- 3 of the last 4 meetings have produced 3 or more goals
PSV v Feyernoord – Over 2.5 goals
It’s third against fourth in the Dutch Eredivisie with Feyernoord (third) and PSV (fourth) hoping to catch Ajax at the top of the table. Feyernoord are seven points behind the leaders while PSV are a point behind their opponents this weekend having played a game more. Both sides are in good form with Feyernoord having won their last seven league games while PSV have won their last three.
- Feyernoord’s last 8 league and cup games have seen 3 or more goals scored
- Over 2.5 goals has landed in Feyernoord’s last 4 matches in all competitions
- PSV’s last 3 games have seen 3 or more goals scored
- 3 of the last 5 meetings have seen over 2.5 total goals
- Feyernoord won the first meeting 3-1 in December